Senior Ruby Developer (Saarlouis / Remote)
You're a perfect fit for us, if you...
... get excited for good code quality and love engineering challengesWe're developing an innovative web-based software for businesses and we've to master a ton of interesting challenges in areas like "machine learning", "data analysis" and "performance optimization".
... love to be self-managed and enjoy full ownership of your taksWe're a small team and therefore everybody will have a good amount of responsibility. But this also comes with a good career opportunity and much freedom.
... like to work from the place you loveWe build this company to work from the place where we are most productive and happy. For us office is optional. As a distributed team we use collaboration-tools to stay connected, participate in each other’s work and post cat pictures.
We’d like to hear from you, if you
- have extensive experience in Ruby additional languages as a bonus
- gained good knowledge of working with web based services, APIs and performance optimizations (machine learning and data analysis are a big plus)
- value test-driven development, intelligent software design techniques and clean and clear coding style
- love constant improvements and sharing your ideas
- have excellent English skills (future hires are not focused on Germany), German as a bonus
About the job
- Starting Jan/Feb 2017
- Location: Saarlouis / Remote
- It's important to work on a machine you love to work on. Therefore, you can select a MacBook Pro or comparable laptop of your choice.
- Compensation between 50k and 55k per year and between 0,5% and 1,0% equity in vesting.We're looking for an awesome engineer, so be sure we prepare a compensation package that will reflect your awesomeness! ;)
- Love to hack on new experiments, contribute to open source, learn a new programming language and stuff like that?Great, same for us! Therefore, Friday afternoon = hacking time!
How can you apply?
- Simply send us your CV or Xing/LinkedIn profile in addition with your GitHub ID to email@example.com. Any questions? Just ask Markus: +49 (6831) 5168908. We are happy to hear from you.
- CompanyMood is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate the interest of all candidates. No agencies please.