Remote or Home Office - Feedback for absent teams
If you work with remote teams or you teams are in home office because of COVID-19, leading at distance can be challenging. CompanyMood offers you actionable insights into the mood and trending topics of your teams.
- Successful leading of Remote and Home Office TeamsRemote teams and home offices require new strategies from companies, management and executives. When teams are not on site and social exchange is lacking, an empathetic leadership style is required in addition to good digital processes. CompanyMood supports all parties involved in this process.
- Mood barometer
- Recognizing new challengesThe shift to New Work and more flexible working time models, requires more employee feedback compared to annual surveys. This empowers companies to react promptly to new challenges and act proactively, rather than reacting expensively to the consequences of a lack of feedback.
- Departments and Teams
- Topics and Trends
- Statements and Event-Pins
- Keeping an eye on the moodWhen staff members are no longer on site, office gossip and relaxed conversations over a coffee are not possible. This makes it much more difficult to know the mood of the team. With its mood barometer, CompanyMood helps to keep track of your teams' mood and important topics.
- Mood barometer
- PDF Reports
- Department/Area Managers
- Communication and TransparencyWith it's Mood Dashboard for web and mobile Apps, CompanyMood offers an overview of your teams' mood and relevant topics at any time. We empower teams to continuously improve work place quality and benefit from a great feedback culture.
- Department Insights
- Action Management